WELCOME TO V.I. LOCALLY GROWN
*THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT! PLEASE NOTE THE MOVE OF OUR FREDERIKSTED PICK-UP LOCATION TO ESTATE LITTLE LA GRANGE, #11 MAHOGANY ROAD *A weekly run-down of the Locally Grown market:
- Saturday – Farmers and craft makers post all weekly items and quantities to site.
- Sunday- Market is opened for orders.
- Monday -Still open for orders.
- Tuesday-Market orders stop at 5pm. Note:some items form growers other then Ridge to reef may need to be order days in advanced
- Wednesday- Farmers harvest and deliver to pick up locations!
- ST CROIX PICK UP DAY: Estate Little LaGrange, Inside the Home of the Carl & Marie Lawaetz Museum in Frederiksted, on Mahogany Rd.* Customers pick up from 12:00pm-5:00pm
Brought to you by Ridge to Reef Farm, vi.locallygrown.net is a platform to connect customers directly with farmers and artisans who grow and make local food and crafts.
If you seek sustainable farm products and locally made natural crafts,
then you are in the right place! We feature only local goods, so your money will stay in the Virgin Islands.
We are intentionally starting small to maintain 1) The highest level of quality in the VI and 2) Reliability. If you don’t see what you like now by clicking on the market link above, check back weekly as we add many new growers, craft makers, and their local products.
Have something to sell in the market? If you are a farmer or craftsman, create an account and we will review your listing. Once approved, you may start selling your product through our site!